- Integrated global policy, regulatory and communications strategy
- Global issue advocacy campaign design and management
- Management consultancy for public affairs organizations
Global issue advocacy campaign design and management
Bold Global Strategies has lead inter-disciplinary advocacy and messaging campaigns on five continents with extensive international experience and contacts. Examples Include:
- Creating issue branding, media and advocacy campaigns that defeated patent reform legislation five Congresses in a row.
- Managing global press and government relations through nine antitrust investigations in six jurisdictions (China, US, EU, Taiwan, Korea, Japan).
- Successfully leading multi-jurisdictional regulatory and trade policy campaigns against local opposition in the EU, China and India.
- Creating and launching two award-winning global CSR programs to complement domestic and international advocacy and branding strategies.
Management of global public affairs functions:
- Political Advocacy
- Regulatory Affairs
- Public messaging (paid and earned media)
- Corporate and Issue Branding
- Crisis communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
BGS has experience integrating all of these programs to further your business plan/market entry strategy and maximize your ROI.
Management consulting services:
- Red Team exercises that challenge assumptions and tactics, and build stronger, more efficient engagement strategies
- Development and implementation of non-market corporate strategies in close consultation with GA/PA leads and C-suite
- Analytical and content services to help GA/PA leads communicate ROI more effectively to C-suite leaders
- Campaign leadership for companies and coalitions around the world
- Future-proofing product and technology roadmap against global regulatory and political challenges
- Entry and growth strategies for international markets
- Optimization of direct and virtual organizations to maximize impact of external affairs spend
We add value for clients of all shapes and sizes
We work with company management, VC and investment funds to perform market analysis and create non-market engagement strategies.
Public growth companies
We create “external affairs in a box” for companies with minimal or no investment in an in-house program; optimize organizational structures and find the best FTE and contract employees.
We work with companies in transition crisis and campaign modes to tackle their toughest political, regulatory and communications problems.
BGS has 25 years working issues and leading campaigns in the following sectors:
- Mobile, Fixed and Satellite Communications
- Consumer Electronics
- Internet Services
- Internet of Things/Smart cities
- Media and Broadcast
- Medical Devices and Equipment
Bill Bold has more than 25 years of international experience managing public and government affairs programs. In 1997, he started Qualcomm’s Government Affairs department and managed the company’s policy, crisis communications and sustainability functions on a global level. Prior to Qualcomm, Bold launched the federal and state legislative program for the California Healthcare Institute (now the California Life Sciences Association), which represented biopharmaceutical and medical technology companies and academic research institutions.
Copyright © 2017